Process to Enroll
Enrollment will begin at the Admissions Office by signing the required enrollment documents. Students will then proceed to the CASA (Center for Academic Success & Advisement) for testing and to see an advisor to select and enroll into classes.
First-time degree seeking NEO students, re-admit students, special non-degree seeking students, & concurrent students are not eligible for online enrollment and must enroll in person. Schedule changes can be completed online for all degree seeking students.
Steps for Online Enrollment:
*Online enrollment can only be completed by currently enrolled degree seeking students
- Login to Student Web Product.
- Update the Term to the term you are wanting to enroll in by clicking “Select Term”
- Click “Holds” under “Student Records” to make sure there are no Registration Holds from the Admissions or Bursar’s Offices (i.e. English Deficiency, Unpaid A/R Balance such as a parking fine).
- Visit with your advisor to have the Advisor Hold cleared.
- Once all “Holds” have been cleared, or if you had no “Holds” – Login to Student Web Product.
- Under “Registration”, click “Drop and Add Classes”
- Enter the call number of the course(s) in the boxes available. Click SUBMIT when finished. (Enrollment can be accomplished by entering one class at a time or entering all call numbers all at once.)
- Call numbers are 5-digit numbers and can be found in the course schedule for the desired term of enrollment.
- To drop a class once enrolled, choose “Drop” from the drop-down menu. Click SUBMIT when finished.
If there are time conflicts, unmet pre-requisites, or other issues with classes, a message will be received indicating why enrollment did not occur.
Classes may only be added online until the end of the first week of classes.
Drops can be completed online until the end of the second week of classes (fall/spring semester). Payment is still required and no refunds can be issued after the Add/Drop period. For more information on Add/Drop Dates, click HERE.