Official Transcript Request
My first term of enrollment at NEO was Fall 1999 or after (Fall 1999 to Present).
Standard Paper Transcripts
- Total processing and delivery time is usually 5-10 business days (2-3 days for in-house processing, plus 3-7 business days for mail delivery via U.S. Postal service). Additional processing time is required over holidays and between academic semesters.
- Transcript holds on your account (Bursar, Financial Aid, etc.) will prevent transcript processing.
- No cost per transcript.
- Delivered via U.S. Postal Service.
- Maximum of 10 transcripts per day.
- Complete an Official Transcript Request Form (pdf) and submit it to the Office of Admissions (contact information at bottom of form); or
- Former students whose first term of enrollment at NEO has been Fall 1999 or after (Fall 1999 to Present) can also request an official paper transcript by logging into Web Product for Students using their Student ID and PIN.
- Normally processed same day request submitted*.
- Transcript holds on your account (Bursar, Financial Aid, etc.) or an inability to match your records in our Student Information System will prevent transcript processing.
- Receive email confirmation messages at each step of the order process.
- Track your order online via the transcript ordering portal.
- Cost is $5.00 per recipient, payable online using VISA, Mastercard, or Discover
- Recipients must have a valid email address (when sending an official transcript to a college or university, it is strongly recommended that you provide an email address for a person or office at that college or university).
- eTranscripts are available for download for 30 days or seven downloads from the order date, whichever comes first.
After arriving at the eTranscript ordering portal, create a new account (first-time users) or login to an existing account (returning users).
*Orders placed outside business office hours (8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday and Monday through Thursday during June & July) will require additional processing time. Additional processing time is also required over holidays and between academic semesters.
Please note the following regarding official transcript orders at NEO
- The student’s signature is REQUIRED to process a transcript request; therefore, e-mail and telephone requests will not be accepted.
- Students are limited to 10 official transcripts per day. Current students may print an unofficial copy of their transcript by logging into the Web Product for Students.