Official Transcript Request
My first term of enrollment at NEO was Fall 1999 or after (Fall 1999 to Present).
Standard Paper Transcripts
- Total processing and delivery time is usually 5-10 business days (2-3 days for in-house processing, plus 3-7 business days for mail delivery via U.S. Postal service). Additional processing time is required over holidays and between academic semesters.
- Transcript holds on your account (Bursar, Financial Aid, etc.) will prevent transcript processing.
- No cost per transcript.
- Delivered via U.S. Postal Service.
- Maximum of 10 transcripts per day.
- Complete an Official Transcript Request Form (pdf) and submit it to the Office of Admissions (contact information at bottom of form)
- Normally processed same day request submitted*.
- Transcript holds on your account (Bursar, Financial Aid, etc.) or an inability to match your records in our Student Information System will prevent transcript processing.
- Receive email confirmation messages at each step of the order process.
- Track your order online via the transcript ordering portal.
- Cost is $5.00 per recipient, payable online using VISA, Mastercard, or Discover
- Recipients must have a valid email address (when sending an official transcript to a college or university, it is strongly recommended that you provide an email address for a person or office at that college or university).
- eTranscripts are available for download for 30 days or seven downloads from the order date, whichever comes first.
After arriving at the eTranscript ordering portal, create a new account (first-time users) or login to an existing account (returning users).
*Orders placed outside business office hours (8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday and Monday through Thursday during June & July) will require additional processing time. Additional processing time is also required over holidays and between academic semesters.
Please note the following regarding official transcript orders at NEO
- The student’s signature is REQUIRED to process a transcript request; therefore, e-mail and telephone requests will not be accepted.
- Students are limited to 10 official transcripts per day. Current students may print an unofficial copy of their transcript by logging into the Web Product for Students.