Below are guidelines for parking at NEO A&M. If you have any questions, please contact the Department of Public Safety at 918-540-6373.
- Student Parking is marked with yellow lines (park between 2 lines)
- Faculty Parking is marked with white lines except at the NEO PD parking lot where all spots are painted white (park between 2 lines)
- Decals are purchased in the Fall and Spring Semesters for the Calendar year.
- Pay for the first Decal and each additional Decal for the Calendar year is free. (Aug 1 thru July 31)
- DO NOT transfer your Decal between Vehicles (Decals are attached to a certain tag# & vehicle
- Decal goes on the lower left inside of the back glass unless tinting is too dark at which time it goes on the lower right corner of front windshield
- Decals can be purchased with a 30 day tag. Bring tag# in within the 30 days to avoid a fine.
- Students will be ticketed if parking in Faculty, Police, Visitor or Handicap Parking (Handicap tag is specific to an Individual, NOT A VEHICLE)
- Faculty will be ticketed if parking in Police, Visitor or Handicap Parking. (Handicap tag is specific to an Individual, NOT A VEHICLE)
- Temporary Parking is issued to visitors, Call the Department of Public Safety if you have any questions @ (918)540-6373.
If you allow someone to borrow the vehicle registered to you and that vehicle is found in violation, you are liable for any fines assessed to that vehicle. Please inform your friends or parents of the parking rules.