The recruitment office at Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College welcomes campus visitors Monday thru Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Parents, grandparents, siblings and friends are always welcome to accompany you!
- Tour Campus with one of our College Student Ambassadors
- Meet with Admission Representative
- Eat Lunch in our College Café
- Talk to someone in your academic area of interest
- Tour Student Housing
**When scheduling a campus visit please call 7 – 10 days prior to the day you plan to visit so we can make all the necessary arrangements.
CANCELLATIONS: If you are not able to make it to your campus visit please contact the Student Recruitment Office at 918-540-6291 to reschedule. This allows us to notify all departments of the cancellation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where should I go when I get to campus?When you arrive on campus you should meet a representative in the Student Recruitment Office in Copen Hall Office 106. This is located between the Library Administration Building and Copen Hall.
- How long should I plan for the campus visit to last?For just the campus tour and to visit with an admission representative please allow two hours on our campus. If the visit includes academic and/or athletic appointments allow at least an additional 30-45 minutes for each appointment.
- Where should I park once I am on campus?When you get to campus, you can park in any specified areas marked for visitors located directly in front of the Student Recruitment Office on the cul de sac between the Library Administration Building and Copen Hall. Please bring your confirmation notice along with the parking pass that will be sent to you, and place the parking pass on your dashboard.
From I-44, take the #313 Miami exit. Pass through the tollgate and at the traffic light, turn left onto Steve Owens Blvd. At the first traffic light, turn right onto Elm Street. Go one block to the next traffic light and turn left on to Central Avenue, You will go over a bridge and see the campus on the right. You will go to the second road on the right hand side, ” I ” Street, and turn right, traveling along the front of the campus. Go approximately two blocks to just past the “Norseman” statue where you turn right onto 2nd Avenue, which dead ends at the Chimes Tower. There is visitor parking on the left.
If you have any questions, feel free to call 918-542-8441 or email us at email@example.com.