The Sodexo rewards program sponsors the monthly award. Director of Sodexo Food Service Cathy Cunningham has partnered with NEO Energy Management to reward the faculty and staff for helping NEO achieve our energy efficiency goals. Sodexo provides free lunch vouchers and a $25 gift card each month for the employee with the best energy practices each month. Energy manager Jamie Williams performs monthly walk-throughs to evaluate how each person’s space is using energy. The mission of the 20×2020 is to reduce our energy consumption 20% by the year 2020.
The Best Energy Practices Top Five List includes:
- Turn off lights when you leave the room.
- Turn off computers, monitors, speakers and printers when not in use.
- Turn off televisions, stereos, microwaves, and coffee pots.
- Unplug all chargers when not in use.
- Keep doors and windows closed when heating and air conditioning systems are in use.
Thanks for making our Blue a little Brighter!
This month’s winner
|Sandy Shults (Development Foundation) & Dr. David Loving (History Instructor)|
|March 2016||Brenda Lucas,
|February 2016||Marsha Cleaver,
|January 2016||Beth Blalock
Communications/Fine Arts Instructor
|December 2015||Jessica Stout, Art Instructor
Cody & Jessica Keys, Cheer & Dance Team Coaches
|November 2015||Taylor Graham
Ag Instructor, Livestock Judging Coach
|October 2015||Janet Epperson
Accounts Payable Clerk