FACE COVERING GUIDELINES FOR NEO EMPLOYEES
- Based on recent COVID-19 incidence rates and and CDC guidelines for vaccinated individuals, face coverings are now optional when inside a NEO building or facility. Information regarding face coverings, including how to make them, is provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
If an employee elects to wear a face covering on campus, it should adhere to the below standards.
- fits snugly but comfortably against the side of the face,
- completely covers the nose and mouth,
- is secured with ties or ear loops,
- includes multiple layers of fabric (tightly woven cotton is recommended),
- allows for breathing without restriction,
- does not have an exhalation valve, and
- can be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape or cleaned as recommended by CDC, if not disposable.
- must be clean, well-maintained, and professional
- If you have questions, please contact your supervisor or the NEO Human Resources Office.