NEO’s Veterans Office is located in the Office of Financial Aid, Room 211 in the Library/Administration Building Phone: 918-540-6235 Fax: 918-540-6190
Steps to receive your VA Education Benefits at NEO
- Apply for Benefits through the VA. Go to www.gibill.va.gov
- Carefully read the NEO VA Information Packet (pdf)
- Turn in all required documents to NEO. For a list of documents see the VA Information Packet.
- As soon as you enroll in classes each semester, complete a VA Enrollment Certification Form which you can pick up in the Office of Financial Aid.
- Immediately report schedule changes to the VA Coordinator. You can fill one out online or pick up a copy of the form in the VA Office.
- Chapter 30 and 1606 students –Report your attendance to the VA on the last day of the month. You can report online at the GI Bill website or by phone at 877-823-2378.