Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College boasts six residence halls, providing a maximum capacity of 1,280 occupants, NEO A&M College prides itself on being the largest residential two-year college in Oklahoma. Our halls offer more than just a place to sleep; there are numerous opportunities for leadership and involvement, lots of activities, and many friends to be made!
Single students, under 21 years of age, with a permanent address more than 50 miles from the NEO campus are required to live on campus in a resident hall. Exceptions to this policy include students over 21, married students, students with children, veterans, and international students. The reason for this requirement is that living on campus provides opportunities for the many experiences which complement an academic career. In the resident and dining hall students meet new friends and enjoy a wide variety of social, recreational and cultural activities. Residential and dining services strives to provide students with opportunities and programs to assist with their adjustment to the academic demands of college life.
National studies have proven that students who live on campus perform better academically, are more involved in campus activities and have a greater likelihood of getting their college degree. Resident hall living greatly enhances the total educational experience.
All exceptions to the NEO residency requirement must be approved by the Director of Resident Life.
IMPORTANT EVENTS TO REMEMBER
2021-2022 FALL/SPRING SEMESTER
- Fall room assignments will be emailed in July.
- Fall Check-In 2021
- Thursday, August 19th – First time freshmen
- Saturday, August 21st – Returning and transfer students
- Students living in the Residence Halls for the Fall semester of 2021 will need to vacate the Residence Halls during the Thanksgiving Break. The Residence Halls will close on November 23rd at 4:00 pm and will open on November 28th at noon. All students must check-out with their Resident Assistant or Resident Director.
- The Residence Halls will close on December 17th at 4:00 pm for Christmas Break and will open on January 16th, 2022 at noon. All students will need to vacate the Residence Halls during the Christmas Break. All students must check-out with their Resident Assistant or Resident Director.
- Students living in the Residence Halls for the Spring Semester will need to vacate the Residence Halls during Spring Break. The Residence Halls will close on March 11th at 4:00 pm and will open on March 20th at noon. All students must check-out with their Resident Assistant or Resident Director.
Students are not required to move completely out of their room during these breaks.
Summer 2021 Housing
NEO summer school students are housed within our Student Housing Complex. Application and deposit of $165 are required before/on move in day. There are two sessions for summer housing:
1st session- June
Move-in date is June 6th , 2021 after 12:00pm
Check-out, if student only attends June classes, is July 1st, 2021 before 4:00pm.
Please note: If you are in both June and July sessions you do not need to move out between them.
2nd session- July
Move-in date is July 5th, 2021 at 12:00pm
Check-out, for all summer students in housing, is July 29th, 2021 before 3:00pm.
Summer room price per session is $600.
Summer Commuter 25 Block/no flex=$183.00, expires July 24th, 2021
Summer Commuter 50 Block/no flex=$353.00, expires July 24th, 2021
If you have any questions, please contact the resident life office.
GO GO NEO!!!