Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College
Adjunct Instructor: Art
FLSA Status: Exempt
Work Schedule: Possible daytime, off-campus, and/or online
Job Status: Part-time
Reports To: Department Chair of Liberal Arts
Amount of Travel Required: Possible Travel
Candidates will be screened and interviewed for appointment as adjunct instructors. Adjunct instructors will be evaluated on a regular basis. Instructional orientation will be provided for all candidates. Candidates must be eligible to be employed within the position classification through the College. Resumes or other supplemental material cannot be substituted for any part of the application. Please submit a resume, cover letter, formal NEO application (located on our website: www.neo.edu) unofficial transcripts to the following address: Hollie Synder, Coordinator of Human Resources, Northeastern Oklahoma A & M College; Box 3842 Miami, OK 74354. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org. AA/EOE
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Provide quality instruction and academic environment for students;
- Follow course outline and syllabus, appropriate text(s) and materials;
- Maintain professional standards and procedures for instruction, lab work, and/or clinical experiences in according with College policies and procedures;
- Secure and maintain art studio
- Inform students of necessary art supplies for art class
- Request other art supplies when needed.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Master's Degree in instructor's primary teaching field (Art), or Master's Degree with 18 graduate hours in the instructor's primary teaching field (Art)
Experience: Experience teaching and demonstrated knowledge of the subject matter preferred
Computer Skills: General computer skills preferred.
The College has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the College reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the College may deem appropriate.