- Minimum Hardware/Software Requirements
- Student D2L Daylight Help
- D2L Video Tutorials
- NEO Helpdesk
ProctorU allows students to take exams from any comfortable location. Forget complicated software or robots! This service connects you to a real person who you can see and hear. This person will walk you through the exam process and help you if you run into any problems.
Per the syllabus, the final exam for this course will be a proctored exam. The exam will be given during finals week on both the Grove and Miami campuses. IF you are unable to be present to take the exam, ProctorU is the solution. Please understand you are responsible for the fees involved in using this service, usually $17-$25. Detailed pricing information is included in this module.
Use the NEO ProctorU Portal to Sign Up for ProctorU and schedule your exam. Remember to use your NEO email credentials.
At the time of your exam, please go to http://proctoru.com/portal/neo and Log In to start the process.
- If you have any questions, feel free to look at our FAQ section.
- Please visit www.proctoru.com/testitout to check your equipment before logging in.
- Be sure you are in a well-lit, quiet and private room. The lighting of your room must be daylight quality, and overhead lighting is preferred. If overhead lighting is not possible, please make sure that your light source is not directly behind you because it will make it difficult for your proctor to see you.
- Please have your photo ID ready.
- Please bring a reflective surface such as a CD, DVD or mirror. This is so you can show the edges of your monitor to your proctor.
- Please make sure to close out all programs, applications, and websites that do not pertain to the exam.
Disability Assistance & Support
- NEO Disability Services
- D2L Accessibility Help
- ProctorU Accessibility Help
- Microsoft Office Accessibility Help
- Web Aim Accessibility Resources