- Normally processed same day request submitted*.
- Transcript holds on your account (Bursar, Financial Aid, etc.) or an inability to match your records in our Student Information System will prevent transcript processing.
- Receive email confirmation messages at each step of the order process.
- Track your order online via the transcript ordering portal.
- Cost is $3.50 per recipient, payable online using VISA, Mastercard, or Discover
- Recipients must have a valid email address (when sending an official transcript to a college or university, it is strongly recommended that you provide an email address for a person or office at that college or university).
- eTranscripts are available for download for 30 days or seven downloads from the order date, whichever comes first.
After arriving at the eTranscript ordering portal, create a new account (first-time users) or login to an existing account (returning users).
*Orders placed outside business office hours (8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday and Monday through Thursday during June & July) will require additional processing time. Additional processing time is also required over holidays and between academic semesters.