Campus Master Plan
Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College is committed to providing modern, comfortable facilities that will support student growth, enhance alumni and visitor experiences, and create a productive environment for employees.
- Enhance student living with modern amenities and construct new residential housing.
- Preserve and renovate historic campus buildings.
- Increase fundraising to renew capital funds.
- Increased on-campus student population.
- Improved efficiency and functionality in classrooms and public areas.
- Increased budgetary freedom to maintain on-campus facilities.
Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College seeks to create an environment focused on the recruitment, retention, and academic success of students through improved overall campus policies, processes, and communication.
- Increase market share in the Tulsa-metro area.
- Streamline enrollment procedures.
- Strengthen college branding through traditional and modern marketing mediums.
- Increased student enrollment.
- Improved enrollment experience.
- Increased student awareness of the academic programs, affordability, and student life offered at NEO.
Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College will enhance the student experience and support academic excellence by providing innovative and secure information technology services.
- Expand online course availability.
- Update fiber-optic network.
- Increase on-campus classroom technology.
- Online/hybrid student enrollment growth.
- Improved on-campus network infrastructure.
- Enhanced campus safety and network security.
Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College aims to provide educational excellence by removing academic, social, and psychological barriers confronting students.
- Provide proactive and mandatory academic advising.
- Create an accelerated remediation process.
- Establish graduation and transfer coaches.
- Increased timely graduation rates.
- Improved retention rates.
- Heightened focus on workforce readiness.
Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College will foster and maintain an environment that is safe, secure, and stable for living, learning, and working.
- Conduct a nonpartisan security evaluation.
- Train staff, faculty, and students in critical safety processes and response protocols.
- Enhance mental health services.
- Development of proactive safety measures.
- Comprehensive employee understanding of critical safety procedures.
- Improved overall student mental health.