How do you find your textbooks in Banner if you are Enrolled?
- Click “myNeo” at the top corner of this page
- Log in using your Gold Key Account
- Click on Self Service
- Click on the Student Tab
- Click on Registration
- Click on Active Registration
- This brings up your schedule, so select the class by clicking on it. Do not select a Lab or Clinical.
A new window will open and you have the option to click on Textbook Information
The next window shows the information about the textbook that is required for that class.
How do you find textbooks if you just thinking about Enrolling?
- Visit neo.edu/academics/class-schedule
- You are now at the Class Schedule page and will see a link in the middle of the page, click on it.
- Select the term from the drop down menu, click submit
- You are now at the Class Schedule Search page.
- At the Subject Menu, select your subject, example Biological Science, with the subject highlighted, you can enter the course number or scroll to the bottom of the page and click Class Search.
- At the Sections Found page, you will see classes listed, when you find your section you will see a link there for Textbook Information and if you click on it, you are then taken to Bookstore Information and if you click on the Proceed to Textbook Information, a new window opens and you are able to view the textbook information required for the class.