Room & Meal Plan Costs
|2017-2018 Residence Hall Room Rates|
|2017-2018 Student Housing Complex Suite Rates|
|2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom||$2,370.00|
|4 Bedroom/2 Bathroom||$2,150.00|
|2017-2018 NEO Quads Rates|
|2 Bedroom/1 Bathroom||$1,750.00|
|Additional Required Housing Fees|
|PO Box Rental||$4.00|
|Plan A||19 Meals + $50 Norse Bucks||$1,694.00|
|Plan B||14 Meals + $100 Norse Bucks||$1,529.00|
|Plan C*||10 Meals + $150 Norse Bucks||$1,271.00|
* = Only available for students living in the Student Housing Complex Suites.
|Block 120 + $100 Dining Dollars||$832.00|
|Block 50 + $100 Dining Dollars||$430.00|
|Bock 20 + $100 Dining Dollars||$234.00|
- Prices are per semester pending Board and Regents approval.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Room assignments are made on a first come, first served basis, based on receipt of $75.00 housing deposit and a $15.00 Mandatory Post Office Fee. Without a completed application and housing deposit, a room assignment will not be made.
- Private rooms are granted based on availability. Returning students are given priority.
- Room changes may be requested only after the second full week of classes during both the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Students living in the residence halls are required to purchase a meal plan.
- Smart Cards will not operate and you will not be charged for food service during school breaks.
- “Norse Bucks” may be used in the NEO Cafeteria and NEO Galley.
Residence Life Council
The NEO A&M College Resident Life Council is an organization comprised of residence hall residents working together to improve life in the campus residential community. Residents from each residence hall meet regularly to address the needs and concerns of the residents. This organization also sponsors various social and educational programs throughout the year.
2017-2018 Resident Life Officers