NEO provides several services to help students to be successful and healthy.
Counselor – Lori Kurtz | 918-540-6229 or email@example.com
Students needing personal counseling can find Lori in room 304 of Shipley Hall.
ADA Coordinator – Carla Murphy | 918-540-6969 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Students with disabilities in need of academic accommodations can find Carla in room 309 or Shipley Hall. For accommodations, please provide appropriate documentation for the disability.
International Program Coordinator – Elizabeth Flees | 918-540-6174 or email@example.com
Students in need of international assistance can find Elizabeth in the basement of the Library/Resource Center.
Counseling staff work closely with Student Support Services, which is located in Ables Hall, second floor.
The goal of the Counseling Center is to help all students be successful while here at NEO.
Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College offers a clinic providing basic first-aid services for students. The clinic is open from 9 a.m. – 12 noon and from 1 – 3 p.m. Students can also get basic health questions answered by texting the campus nurse at 918-533-HEAL (4325). The Health Services Clinic is located on the first floor of Harrill Hall.
Campus Nurse – Jennifer Osborn 918-540-6298
Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-Noon; 1pm-3pm
- Ottawa County Health Department
1930 N. Elm
Miami, OK 74354
Hours: 8:00 AM—5:00 PM
Closed Weekends and Holidays
- Free Quit Smoking Counselor (Available 24/7)
- National Cancer Institute’s free Smoking Quit-Line (Available 24/7)
- Lung Help-Line
Call for answers to questions about your lung health?
Call 1-800-LUNGUSA or 1-800-586-4872
- American Diabetes Association
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- American Heart Association
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Information
- Northeastern Tribal Health System
- Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Free Tobacco Cessation Support