NEO provides several services to help students to be successful and healthy.
Counselor – Lori Kurtz 918-540-6229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Counseling Center , located on first floor of Dyer Hall, west wing, is available to all students. Services offered by the Counseling Center include special academic advisement, personal counseling, services for students with disabilities and some international assistance. Counseling services are free to all NEO students.
Academic accommodations can be provided to students with disabilities with appropriate documentation for the disability. The Director of Counseling also assists with International issues and students. Counseling center staff work closely with Student Support Services, which is located in Ables Hall, second floor.
The goal of the Counseling Center is to help all students be successful while here at NEO.
Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College offers a clinic providing basic first-aid services for students. The clinic is open from 9 a.m. – 12 noon and from 1 – 3 p.m. Students can also get basic health questions answered by texting the campus nurse at 918-533-HEAL (4325). The Health Services Clinic is located on the first floor of Harrill Hall.
Campus Nurse – Jennifer Osborn 918-540-6298
Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-Noon; 1pm-3pm
- Ottawa County Health Department
1930 N. Elm
Miami, OK 74354
Hours: 8:00 AM—5:00 PM
Closed Weekends and Holidays
- Free Quit Smoking Counselor (Available 24/7)
- National Cancer Institute’s free Smoking Quit-Line (Available 24/7)
- Lung Help-Line
Call for answers to questions about your lung health?
Call 1-800-LUNGUSA or 1-800-586-4872
- American Diabetes Association
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- American Heart Association
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Information
- Northeastern Tribal Health System
- Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Free Tobacco Cessation Support