Transfer Information Resources
If you are a student in need of assistance or a representative from a college or university desiring to visit NEO or advertise a transfer fair, contact Ryan Orcutt, academic advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-540-6314. His office is located in the basement of the Library Administration Building in the Center for Academic Success and Advisement (CASA).
Information about transferring courses to NEO College is available on the Transfer of Credits page.
NEO WANTS YOU TO TRANSFER YOUR CREDIT HOURS SUCCESSFULLY
If you plan to transfer to another college or university, it is important that you identify potential transfer colleges as soon as possible. While a NEO course may transfer to another college or university, a course may not be part of the specific degree plan you choose. Therefore, it is important to determine what courses meet the degree requirements at NEO College and meet the degree requirements at the transfer college or university. To help you plan for transfer, you should meet with your NEO advisor and you should also contact a Transfer Advisor at the college or colleges you are interested in attending after you complete NEO College.
Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College participates in Oklahoma statewide transfer agreements and develops articulation agreements with senior institutions of higher education to provide students with a more seamless transfer of college credit from NEO to the receiving institution. For information about the statewide agreements and transfer articulation agreements, visit the Transfer Agreements webpage.
Fast Facts on Transferring
NEO to Four Year College / University
- Determine the college you are interested in transferring to from NEO, and your major of interest of study. (What subject you are wanting to Major in)
- Collect information about the college of interest. (Obtain information from internet, visits, NEO CASA advisors, or your faculty advisor)
- Contact the Admission or Transfer office of the college and determine how many hours you can transfer from NEO. (College and universities have different policies about the number of hours that may transfer from a two-year college.)
- Complete the college’s admission application form and submit it to the office of admissions. (Fees will vary per college and official transcripts from NEO will be needed).
- Complete all Financial Aid forms (FAFSA) and Scholarship applications. (Deadlines vary; Jan – Apr., early completion is always a positive.)
- Once you have received you letter of acceptance, contact the advisor assigned to you or the academic advisement center at the college.
- With the advisor, establish a Degree plan of study and determine the courses you need to enroll in for the current semester.
|School||Phone #||Transfer Guide|
|Oklahoma State Univ.||405.744.9464||Transfer Guide|
|Northeastern State Univ.||918.444.2137||Transfer Guide|
|Missouri Southern State Univ.||417.625.9819||Transfer Guide|
|Oklahoma University||405.325.3367||Transfer Guide|
|Oklahoma City University||405.208.5053|
|Rogers State Univ.||918.343.6803|
|Pittsburg State Univ.||620.235.4249||Transfer Guide|
|Univ. of Central Oklahoma (UCO)||405.974.2457|
|Oral Roberts University||918.495.6197|
|Southwest Baptist University||417.328.1816|
|Oklahoma Wesleyan Univ.||918.766.4840|
|Missouri State University||417.836.4315|
|University of Arkansas||479.575.2137||Transfer Guide|
|American Public University||304.224.5649|
|University of Phoenix||918.622.4877|