Transfer Information Resources
If you are a student in need of assistance or a representative from a college or university desiring to visit NEO or advertise a transfer fair, contact Ryan Orcutt, academic advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-540-6314. His office is located in the the basement of the LA Building in the Center for Academic Success and Advisement (CASA)
Toll Free: 1-888-GO-GO-NEO, ext 6242.
NEO WANTS YOU TO TRANSFER YOUR CREDIT HOURS SUCCESSFULLY
If you plan to transfer, it is important to identify potential colleges and universities as soon as possible. This will allow you to be sure you are meeting not only NEO’s degree requirements, but also those of the transfer institution. You can check to see if your class will transfer by visiting the admissions page for an extensive list of transfer guides. It would also be a great idea to work with a Transfer Counselor from those schools. Transfer Counselors can answer your questions and help you choose classes that will transfer.
Fast Facts on Transfering
NEO to Four Year College / University
- Determine the college you are interested in transferring to from NEO, and your major of interest of study. (What subject you are wanting to Major in)
- Collect information on the college of interest. (Obtain information from internet, visits or CASA)
- Contact Admission or Transfer office of the college and determine hours available to transfer. (This is the number of hours the college will accept from NEO)
- Complete the college’s admission application form and submit it to the office of admissions. (Fees will vary per college and official transcripts from NEO will be needed).
- Complete all Financial Aide forms (FAFSA) and Scholarship applications. (Deadlines vary; Jan – Apr., early completion is always a positive.)
- Once you have received you letter of acceptance, contact the advisor assigned to you or the academic advisement center at the college.
- With the advisor, establish a Degree plan and the classes needed to enroll in for the current semester.
|School||Phone #||Transfer Guide|
|Oklahoma State Univ.||405.744.9464||Transfer Guide|
|Northeastern State Univ.||918.444.2137||Transfer Guide|
|Missouri Southern State Univ.||417.625.9819||Transfer Guide|
|Oklahoma University||405.325.3367||Transfer Guide|
|Oklahoma City University||405.208.5053|
|Rogers State Univ.||918.343.6803|
|Pittsburg State Univ.||620.235.4249||Transfer Guide|
|Univ. of Central Oklahoma (UCO)||405.974.2457|
|Oral Roberts University||918.495.6197|
|Southwest Baptist University||417.328.1816|
|Oklahoma Wesleyan Univ.||918.766.4840|
|Missouri State University||417.836.4315|
|University of Arkansas||479.575.2137||Transfer Guide|
|American Public University||304.224.5649|
|University of Phoenix||918.622.4877|