Apply for Scholarships here:
- Academic Scholars – Unlimited General Enrollment tuition/YEAR – Apply by March and Enroll by June
Must be Oklahoma resident, 29+ ACT score, or 3.7 GPA and 26 ACT composite score, or 3.7 GPA and either top 5% or rank 1st or 2nd in graduating class. Please attach a resume listing awards, activities, work experience, and community service to this application for consideration. Four recipients will be selected by the NEO Scholarship Committee.
- Dobson Presidential -32 Hours General Enrollment Tuition/YEAR –Apply by March and Enroll by June
26+ ACT composite score and rank in top 25% of class. Please attach a resume listing awards, activities, work experience, and community service to this application for consideration. Ten recipients will be selected by the NEO Scholarship Committee.
- Tri-County Excellence – $1,000 General Enrollment tuition/YEAR- Apply by March and Enroll by June
Recommendation Form (pdf)
Competitive scholarship awarded to one student from each high school in Craig, Delaware, and Ottawa Counties. Award based on ACT, GPA, and high school recommendation. (Recommendation forms to be submitted by high school representative – forms available on-line.)
- Norse Honor – $1,000 General Enrollment tuition/YEAR – Apply by March and Enroll by June
24+ ACT composite score and a 3.5 GPA.
- Merit Residential Tuition – $800 General Enrollment tuition/YEAR – Apply by May and Enroll by June
22+ ACT composite score. Students must submit application, pay Housing deposit and enroll full time at NEO by application deadline.
Ten recipients will be awarded by the NEO Scholarship Committee.
- Room Waivers: Apply and Enroll by July
- Twin/Triplet-Value: Double room for each twin – Twin/triplets must attend NEO together; however they are not required to room together.
- OK Promise Room Waiver-Value: Double room fee waiver– Awarded to applicants meeting all OK Promise criteria.
- Boys State Room Waiver-Value: Double room fee waiver – Awarded to all Oklahoma Boys State attendees. Award is limited to the academic year immediately following the participants’ graduation from high school.
- The NEO Foundation funds many student scholarships. These scholarships require a separate application. Information about these scholarships can be found here.
Outside Scholarship Application
- 2022-23 Future Teachers Scholarship – Application Deadline to NEO – May 27, 2022
Scholarship Information (pdf) | Scholarship Application (pdf)
Awarded to Native American Students by Area Tribes.
Visit neo.edu/AICE for more information.