The application process for the Honors Program requires the following:
- Completed Honors Program Student Application Form
- ACT scores (Must be on file at the NEO Admissions Office)
- Transcripts from high school or regionally accredited college (Must be on file at the NEO Admissions Office)
- Note: Select students accepted into the program as full members may be called in for an interview with the Honors Program Director or Honors Committee for further review of qualifications or selection of further benefits (scholarships, etc.).
Important Application Dates
- The priority deadline for submitting applications for the fall 2022 semester is Friday, May 27th, 2022.