Department: Maintenance Department
Job Status: Part-time
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Reports To: Physical Plant Director
Amount of Travel Required: 100%
Work Schedule: TBD, Frequent overnight stays required, occasional multiple day travel required
Positions Supervised: None
Repair automobiles, trucks, buses, and other vehicles. Drive the activities bus for the Athletic Departments, Music Departments, and all other activities as needed.
· Drive the activities bus for Athletics, Music, and all other departments on campus
· Repair, replace, and adjust brakes
· Review work orders and discuss work with supervisors
· Install and repair accessories such as radio, heaters, mirrors, and windshield wipers
· May be required to clean and service Buses and Lavatory
· Replace and adjust headlights
· High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
· Must have a minimum of three (3) years over the road experience
· Must possess a current CDL with Class B + P and Airbrake endorsements
· Capable of passing a DOT physical
· Must be able to interact in a professional manner with Students, Faculty, and Coaching Staff
· Must be able to endure long hours of continuous driving, including late night and early morning hours.
Resumes or other supplemental material cannot be substituted for any part of the application. Application can be found online at https://www.neo.edu/employment-application. Please submit it along with your resume or mail to: NEO A&M College, Human Resources, 200 I Street NE, Miami, OK 74354. AA/EOE
The College has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by the supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the College reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the College may deem appropriate.