Officials at Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College (NEO) are hosting the annual Alumni Awards Luncheon on Saturday, Oct. 11, 2014 at 11 a.m. in the Calcagno Ballroom inside the Bruce G. Carter Student Union.
The event is sponsored by the NEO Development Foundation. All alumni, faculty, staff and friends of NEO are invited to attend. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for children 12 and under. Tickets can be purchased at the door.
This event is to honor the 2014 Outstanding Alumni:
· Mr. Kent Ketcher (Nov. 2, 1936 – Aug. 27, 2013), – School of Liberal Arts
· Mr. Donne Pitman – School of Human Environmental Sciences
· Mr. Sonny Booth – School of Agriculture and Natural Sciences
· Mr. Bob Carder – Award of Merit
· Mr. Rich Lillard (and family) – Parade Marshal
“The alumni luncheon is a great opportunity for former students to reconnect and pay tribute to five individuals who have represented the college well with outstanding achievements and service,” said Jennifer Hessee, executive director of the NEO Development Foundation.
For more information on the event, please contact the NEO Development Foundation office at 918-540-6250.