You are allowed to work on campus only, but not more than 20 hours per week. Without an EAD or special work permit you are not allowed to work off campus. Jobs cannot be guaranteed but can be acquired with persistence. Do not assume you will be given employment or expect to use supplementary any income for your tuition or room and board. Contact International Programs for further instructions on how to apply for a Social Security Card and obtain a Social Security Card Verification Form.

Students who wish to apply for OPT training (to work in an area directly related to their field of study) may apply with the United States Citizenship & Immigration Service.