Home / Student Life / International Students / Transfer Students


If you are currently attending another institution in the U.S. as an F-1 Visa student, you will need to have your SEVIS record released to NEO after you’ve met the requirements for admission. Please talk to your current International Student Advisor about transferring to NEO as soon as possible. You will need to submit the following documentation:

  • International Application for Admission (pdf)
  • Incoming NEO Transfer Form

If you wish to transfer to another school or if you are pursuing further study in the United States after NEO, you must notify the International Student Advisor so that your SEVIS record can be released to the new school. You will then receive a new I-20 from your new school.

You will need to submit the following documentation:

  • Outgoing Transfer Request
  • A copy of your Letter of Acceptance from the school to which you SEVIS record should be transferred.